Business Applications Designed to Streamline Integration Between IT Systems and Your Business Processes
CrucialLogics is your go-to partner for planning and implementing business applications solutions.
IT CHALLENGES BY THE NUMBERS
CrucialLogics’ Business Applications Solutions
Our business applications solutions deliver benefits that include:
Dynamics 365 Business Central:
A world-class cloud-based enterprise resource planning system. It is fully integrated with Office 365 and can help you improve your company’s productivity and enable growth by:
- Providing an end-to-end view of your business on a comprehensive dashboard.
- Streamlining your organization’s fragmented databases, resources and processes.
- Increasing visibility of your supply chain and identifying revenue opportunities.
- Delivering detailed and precise financial reports and project timelines.
Microsoft Power BI:
A business analytics software solution that delivers business intelligence (BI) capabilities. It provides improved interactive visualizations with an easy to use interface that enables:
- Turning disparate sources of data into clear and collaborative insights in a user-friendly format.
- Creating quick insight reports from your local database or from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Publishing reports to an on-premises report server after they have been created on Power BI.
- Simplifying report and dashboard customization.
A single solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365. It is designed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and simplify the process of managing data by:
- Detecting, classifying and securing sensitive information in your databases on your local servers and the cloud.
- Ensuring adherence to GDPR requirements, as well as several other compliance and standards obligations.
- Simplifying the process of narrowing down non-compliant data and providing actionable insights.
- Expediting content searches and data exports in response to GDPR requests.
At CrucialLogics we can help you smoothly transform your IT investments into new technology systems.
1. Finances Online, ERP Software Market 2018 Global Trends, 2019
2. Thomson Data, The Future of CRM in 2019: Stats & Trends [Infographic], March 2019
3. TEC, Technology Evaluation Centers, Fact & Stats on ERP Systems, June 2018
4. Microsoft Dynamics World, Inspire 2018: Microsoft updates Dynamics 365, July 2018