Auxly had recently acquired four complementary companies and needed help to implement a seamless, well-planned migration strategy to bring them inline with their own network. They also wanted to modernize their IT infrastructure by implementing an optimized Cloud digital transformation approach to reduce their on-premise footprint and gain the benefits of the Microsoft Cloud platform. They lacked the technical expertise and internal resources to implement the changes, which led them to seek the services of a network infrastructure specialist.
CrucialLogics was recommended by a mutual supplier as being competent and professional. The Auxly team was impressed by CrucialLogics’ high level of technical expertise and their eagerness to understand the project, and a partnership was formed.
CrucialLogics has extensive experience with multi-faceted migrations. They were able to work within the complexities of Auxly’s rapidly-evolving business and make adjustments as they proceeded through the assignment. Working with the Auxly team, CrucialLogics implemented a strategy that would enable them to:
• Migrate 3 application servers to the newly built Active Directory domain.
• Deploy and enable up to 60 users with MS Enterprise Cloud Data Security measures, such as Data Loss Prevention, Azure Information Protection, Multi Factor Authentication, Conditional Access and Advance Threat Protection.
• Migrate up to 150 GB of on-premise file server shared data to Office 365 SharePoint Online, using MS Document Management best practices and SPO Native migration tool.
• Deploy Microsoft Intune Mobile Device and Modern Desktop Management for up to 60 devices to properly facilitate OS patching, antivirus deployments and BYOD policies all under one corporate policy, using Windows Autopilot.
CrucialLogics successfully implemented a migration strategy and an IT infrastructure modernization solution that:
• Reduced the cost of storage, server infrastructure and desktop management.
• Simplified the technical complexity in managing and supporting the existing legacy system
• Increased security and scalability, creating a solid foundation for future deployment needs.
• Improved collaboration within the organization using SharePoint Online and Office 365 services.
“The CrucialLogics team was highly motivated and worked with us tirelessly to complete this complex migration project. They didn’t stop until the job was done.”
– Thomas Grupp, Senior Director of Technology,
Auxly Cannabis Group