Are you an account manager with a passion for people, a knack for building relationships, and an interest in the world of Microsoft security solutions? If you’re ready to lead, grow, and make an impact, this is your chance to shine! ✨
CrucialLogics, Canada’s leading Microsoft security specialist consultancy, is searching for a people-oriented, enthusiastic, and driven Account Manager to join our team! We want someone who’s excited to work with our 100+ current customers, develop upsell opportunities, and take our Account Management team to new heights. 🚀
📍 Location: Mix of remote & on-site customer visits (primarily Greater Toronto Area)
🔐 What you’ll be doing:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our existing customer base
- Develop upsell opportunities by leveraging your understanding of our clients’ needs
- Work closely with the leadership team and CEO with an active voice in company vision
- Collaborate with our technical team to ensure our customers receive top-notch service and support
- Represent CrucialLogics in a professional and positive manner at customer meetings, events, and conferences
🎓 Your Ideal (but not mandatory) Qualifications:
- Microsoft licensing, products and general cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience in account management or sales, preferably in the IT sector
- 2+ years as a BDR, and ideally familiar the Microsoft ecosystem
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a team player
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
🎁 What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible remote work arrangements
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A supportive, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- The chance to work alongside industry experts and make a real impact
- Growth opportunities, with the opportunity to lead the Account Management team as it grows
Ready to embark on this exciting journey with CrucialLogics? Don’t wait! Apply now and let’s make a difference together! 🎉
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter, explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this role, below. We can’t wait to meet you!
PARTNER ENTERPRISE SERVICES
Amol is a senior security executive with over 16 years of experience in leading and executing complex IT transformations and security programs. He’s a firm believer in achieving security through standardization, avoiding complexity, and that security is achieved using native, easy-to-use technologies.
Amol approaches business challenges in a detail-oriented way and demonstrates quantifiable results throughout highly technical and complex engagements. Creative, innovative, and enthusiastic, Amol uses the Consulting with a Conscience™ approach to advise clients about IT solutions.
Amol has a BSc. in Computer Science, is a certified Project Manager by PMI (PMP), and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).