Associate Partner, Cloud Solutions
CrucialLogics is an advisory first consulting firm headquartered in Toronto Ontario, with a Branch office in Montreal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner offering full services across the Microsoft technology may it be migration to the Azure Cloud, Office 365, transforming to a Modern Workplace, Cloud Security, Mobile device management, Document Management and Collaboration, Data Insights and Analytics and Business Applications such as ERP (Dynamics Business Central) or CRM (Dynamics 365). Throughout out our practices we pride ourselves in our “deep technical expertise” and having some of the best and brightest technical experts leading our team of talented and passionate individuals. Furthermore, our services are supported and enabled by our Advisory and Assurance practice helping our customers navigate the complex landscape of Strategy, Risk and Compliance. Together delivery centric eco system enables our Consulting with A Conscience™ philosophy; leading with trust, honesty, integrity and transparency.
As we grow we are looking to add to our passionate, experienced team of seasoned industry professionals with a brand for themselves, credibility and reputation in the Canadian IT marketplace. CrucialLogics is looking to grow it’s dynamic team with an Associate Partner, Cloud Solutions focusing helping customers grow their cloud footprint and make the most of their investment.
The ideal candidate has 8-12 years of experience and is a seasoned technology expert in the Canadian IT marketplace. The ideal candidate has senior leadership experience in delivery, has worked in a consulting background before, has excellent customer management skills and can navigate complex situations while dealing with ambiguity. Most importantly they must possess the ability to bridge business and technology; thus, enabling them to prescribe, guide, advise and demonstrate how business problems can be solved through technology.
- Strong industry knowledge and experience working with banking, insurance, Real estate, healthcare/biotech, or manufacturing industry;
- Functional and/or technical knowledge of the many aspects of systems development and management processes and methods;
- Successful services sales track record and services delivery experience including cloud-based solutions;
- Proven track record in developing strong client relationships with a focus at the executive levels across industry
- Proven track record in delivering successful projects and large-scale programs;
- Exposure to and understanding of consulting services;
- Strong communication skills including extensive experience dealing at the executive level;
- Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contact/profit management;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask within a fast paced and dynamic workplace;
- 2-3 years in similar consulting or practice management role;
- 8-12 years of consulting experience in Canada and/or globally with working knowledge of key operations and/or systems;
- Demonstrated end-to-end accountability for solution delivery in a cloud environment;
- Understand the art of Consulting and Consultative Selling;
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud and Microsoft technology, Cybersecurity, Risk Management
- Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship.
- Selected candidates may not need to travel for all opportunities outside of their metropolitan area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 50%. Candidates are not able to refuse travel to client sites as deemed necessary by the opportunity.
- Seniority level: Executive
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: General Business Management Business Development
- Compensation: Base + tiered variable