We are looking for an enthusiastic and strategic full-time Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing Sales & Marketing team at CrucialLogics. Our ideal candidate is someone who considers themselves a natural relationship builder, a great communicator, and a results-driven individual.
About CrucialLogics: We are all things Microsoft & Security. As the 2022 Microsoft Impact SI Breakthrough Partner of the Year, we are trusted by nearly 100 mid-sized and enterprise organizations across Canada and the USA.
Now is a particularly exciting time to join us as we’re in rapid sales expansion mode, and as our first BDR hire you’ll get the lions’ share of support and coaching. This is an entry level BDR role, and specific previous BDR experience is not required (though helpful) as 1:1 training will be provided.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for generating new outbound opportunities, and qualifying inbound leads by engaging through email, phone, and social channels to handover to our senior sales/management team to close. You will be measured and rewarded on appointments booked and new qualified opportunities discovered.
Location: This role is 100% remote-based (open to Canada or USA only).
What you’ll do in this role;
– Partner closely with our VP Sales & Marketing to source qualified opportunities that lead to pipeline and revenue, primarily through outbound.
– Prospect across a number of accounts and warm leads we’ll provide.
– Become a customer-centric expert, focused on uncovering pain points and positioning us to help.
– Build a point of view on how to help customers with their needs and the right qualifying questions to ask.
– Leverage phone, email, LinkedIn and other methods to develop conversations that lead to opportunities.
– Respond to and qualify inbound leads, before handing them off to sales and leadership
– Attend events (online and potentially in-person) to learn, develop, network with and extend the CrucialLogics brand.
– Connect with our target audience of senior technology managers (CIO, CISO, etc.) at mid-market (100-1000 employees) firms primarily in Canada and USA.
– Organize, record notes and manage conversations with prospects via our CRM (Hubspot) up to the point of handover
– Occasional liaison with our partner network to multiply your prospecting efforts
– Bring your own style, personality, ideas and energy to this exciting team. We’re all ears to fresh ideas and better ways of working
Education – We value attitude and commitment over experience and knowledge. A degree, particularly in a relevant field (Business, Marketing) is preferred but a degree is NOT mandatory for this role.
Enthusiasm – You genuinely enjoy working with and connecting with people, be it prospects, customers, partners and our internal team.
Tech savvy – You must have a baseline proficiency in using basic tools like email, typing, social media, etc.
Strong ability to problem-solve and take the initiative – We love go-getters and solution finders. If this is you, you’re going to crush it with us!
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BONUS points if you have:
A demonstrable competitive / results-focused background e.g. sports scholarship, past sales experience, etc.
Intermediate or better demonstrable networking skills online e.g. a solid LinkedIn presence.
Relevant real-world experience e.g. outbound prospecting, dealing with customers on the phone, etc.
Knowledge / experience in enterprise technology, particularly if Windows and cyber-security related (our 2 core areas of expertise).
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Compensation; You will earn a salary commensurate with your experience and a generous uncapped commission structure that rewards performance. (CAD $40,000-60,000 base depending on experience, with uncapped OnTarget Earnings of $60-90k).
– Career development; We believe in informal mentorship and formal training. You will work closely with our VP Sales & Marketing on a 1:1 basis for rapid learning and growth.
– The opportunity to make a mark; We are growing. And with that growth comes the need for people with drive to help us scale. You will have the opportunity to apply your insights, ideas and methods and even grow into senior roles within the business.
– An amazing team; Collaboration across teams is paramount to our success and our culture as we scale. We are a hard-working and fun-loving group of individuals that enjoy performing as a team.
Need more reasons to join us?
As our first in-house BDR hire you’ll be working 1:1 with our VP Sales & Marketing, and you’ll receive comprehensive support, coaching and enablement to ensure you are extremely successful in this role. Naturally, if successful, you’ll get the lions’ share of opportunities and support.
You will be supported with a suite of powerful sales / outreach tools like Hubspot CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Lusha and more to empower you to be great (with full training on each).
Although the role is primarily outbound, you will receive inbound leads to qualify / run with. Your outbound efforts will be heavily supported by a range of existing campaigns, such as warm webinar leads, fully replenished data lists, partner leads, etc
PARTNER ENTERPRISE SERVICES
Amol is a senior security executive with over 16 years of experience in leading and executing complex IT transformations and security programs. He’s a firm believer in achieving security through standardization, avoiding complexity, and that security is achieved using native, easy-to-use technologies.
Amol approaches business challenges in a detail-oriented way and demonstrates quantifiable results throughout highly technical and complex engagements. Creative, innovative, and enthusiastic, Amol uses the Consulting with a Conscience™ approach to advise clients about IT solutions.
Amol has a BSc. in Computer Science, is a certified Project Manager by PMI (PMP), and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).