Support Analyst, Information Technology
CrucialLogics seeking a Support Analyst (Information Technology), for a full-time position working primarily onsite at a location in Toronto’s downtown core.
Our company is currently in the process of expanding our managed services offerings; this position will be primarily supporting one client onsite, with secondary remote tasks for some of our other clients assigned as needed. The userbase is split between Windows and Mac operating systems and you will need familiarity with both.
We actively encourage our employees to pursue new and applicable industry certifications and provide assistance and guidance to do so.
CrucialLogics in an inclusive work environment and we place a strong focus on our largest asset, our employees. As a part of our team you will have a strong group of experienced IT professionals behind you to assist and guide you whenever needed.
As you progress in your role you will be given the opportunity to get involved with various exciting deployment and migration projects related to the Microsoft stack and suite of services, expanding both your knowledge and experience level.
Skills and Requirements:
Language: English (Bilingual is an asset)
Education: Information Technology / Computer Systems College Diploma or equivalent experience.
Work Experience: 2-3 years of experience in a Support Analyst or End User Support role in an Information Technology related field.
Supported technologies: Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Office 365 suite of applications, Office 365 administration, Azure and Intune administration, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Fortigate technologies, Various peripherals and accessories.
Specific Skills: Communicate electronically, over the phone and in person with users experiencing technical issues. Ability to communicate effectively with users of various levels of technical knowledge. Determine and document problems and resolutions within ticketing system. Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions. Provide advice and training to users in response to identified issues. Provide workstation, business systems, application, network and mobile device support to users. Set up equipment for employee use. Installation of hardware, operating systems, and appropriate software. Creation and setup of user accounts. Administration of Windows servers, administration of Azure VMs and Office 365 administration.
- To be the first point of contact for a user base with varying levels of technical skill.
- Ensuring the best possible experience for users through efficient and personable communication.
- Supporting a mixed Windows and MacOS environment with a standard set of business-related peripherals to go along with them.
- Administration and upkeep of an Office 365 environment.
- Administration and upkeep of Active Directory via physical servers and Azure VMs.
- Intune Administration and upkeep.
- Keeping technical documentation up to date.
- Logging issues in company ticketing system.
- Following established MAC policies.
- Being Amazing!!!
- A competitive salary package including Medical and dental benefits after completion of a 6 month probationary period
- Employee bonus program, financial wellness program and health wellness (benefits) program.
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Company social events, webinars and growth opportunities.
- Hours of work primarily during business hours with some planned in advance after hours work as needed.
- An incredible group of experienced and knowledgeable IT professionals to work with.
- A Place To Shine!