Too many companies find themselves saddled with a mish-mash of old Office licenses that are fast getting out of sync with what modern office software has established as the new baseline.
Traditionally, an upgrade is an expensive affair with high up-front costs. But Office 365 changes all that.
Here’s what you stand to gain from an Office 365 migration.
What You Get in an Office 365 Migration
Flexible Subscription Billing
- No more expensive one-time upgrades
- A lower monthly cost reduces the financial impact of a migration
- Adding seats for new hires is effortless
- Work better together with coauthoring
- Share and edit documents seamlessly
- Keep track of changes with advanced version control.
Secure Access with Groups
- Manage access and work together through groups
- Move new team members into and out of groups as needed
- Handle group tasks and communication through planner
All Your Vital Office Apps
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more are all better than ever
- Always keep access to the latest versions and updates
- Collaborate with common standards internally and externally
Remote is Easier than Ever
- Office 365 is available anywhere, cross-device
- Support employees working remotely or in the field
- Access your documents from anywhere
A Smooth Migration
- With a little help, a seamless migration is possible
- Avoid compatibility issues that create confusion
- Add a little training and set forth to work more productively
How Do You Achieve a Seamless Transition?
Office 365 is the right move for any company wanting to get on board with modern software solutions — but undergoing a migration when you might have hundreds of mission-critical processes in place that rely on particulars of older versions threaten to trip you up.
If you’re ready to make the move, reach out to us. As Microsoft Gold Partners, we’re seasoned experts in all things Microsoft and are dedicated to deploying seamless, secure, comprehensive migrations without the disruption.
Reach out to get started now!