Understand the business needs of the company and then find available technologies to help fulfill those needs. Understanding business needs includes attending management meetings, interviewing staff, observing and other data collection techniques. Once the data is collected it is analyzed and through research, demos, proof of concepts and other such methods, a solution is found.
· Gather company needs through attending management meetings, interviewing staff, observing and using other data collection techniques
· Summarize and analyze company needs
· Research available software options
· Determine most suitable solution through demos, trials and proof of concepts.
· Determine strengths and weaknesses of available options
· Develop implementation plan for new software
· Design and document any required customizations
· Present recommendations to management
· Deploy implementation plan
· Train users on new software
· Provide ongoing support to users of the software.
· Perceptive to hidden needs and problems
· Innovative and able to consider out of the box solutions
· A vision of what needs to be accomplished and the ability to fulfill that vision
· Quick understanding of complex problems
· Strong problem solving skills and a “can do” attitude
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Up to date knowledge of cutting edge technologies
· Experience in evaluating computer software and mobile apps